You are an important part of our strategy as we strive to make adoption better now … and in the future.
For 136 years, the Gladney Center for Adoption has never wavered on one thing: our steadfast belief that every child deserves a loving and caring family.
Adoption has evolved over the past century, and friends like you have enabled Gladney to adapt the ways we support those whose lives are connected to adoption. Thank you. In 2023, you helped us make a difference in these lives:
- 84 children were adopted through our Domestic Infant Adoption program
- 120 children were served through our Waiting Child programs, including children adopted from state foster care and international orphanages, older children and medically fragile infants adopted privately, children placed with foster-to-adopt families, teen girls in foster care in the Gladney Home, children in Taiwan advocated for through our Superkids program, and humanitarian aid for children in Ethiopia.
- 34 child and teen adoptees made connections through our Camp Forge program
- 1,957 adult adoptees, birth parents, and adoptive parents received guidance and resources through 6,086 connections with our Post Adoption Services team
- 63 clients were offered hope and healing through 651 therapy sessions with our Counseling Services team
People like you made this possible, and with your support, we can do even more in 2024 to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
Will you make a gift to Gladney today, before the year ends, to help us create more bright futures through adoption?