Superkids is shining a light on two adoptive parents who have recently adopted children with Down syndrome. These moms are tireless advocates, and as a bonus, they are both Superkids volunteers! Lora and Michelle have graciously agreed to answer our questions about adopting a child with Down syndrome.
- You receive detailed information on birth parents and family history
- Sibling groups of all ages are available
- Both minor and moderate types of special needs children are available
- You can Skype with your matched child while waiting to travel to complete your adoption
- You can receive updates on the child you're matched with almost monthly while waiting to travel
- Find out more about Gladney's Taiwan Adoption Program today by requesting Gladney free information packet.
Topics: Taiwan Adoption