Read the latest information about Gladney's China and Taiwan's adoption program in September's Gladney Newsletter.
Read the latest information about Gladney's China and Taiwan's adoption program in August's Gladney Newsletter.
- You receive detailed information on birth parents and family history
- Sibling groups of all ages are available
- Both minor and moderate types of special needs children are available
- You can Skype with your matched child while waiting to travel to complete your adoption
- You can receive updates on the child you're matched with almost monthly while waiting to travel
- Find out more about Gladney's Taiwan Adoption Program today by requesting Gladney free information packet.
Topics: Taiwan Adoption
The door opened. Peeking from behind his foster mother's legs was a shy, timid little three-year old boy. Coaxing him from her legs, his foster mother nudged him forward, saying in broken English, "Momma and Poppa." We got down on our knees, our hearts melting, as we took his hand; and we knew we were finally a family!